The incumbent in this position has P&L responsibility and strategically leads and directs all aspects of Deposit/Transaction Production Management. Work involves developing, executing and managing marketing programs, product pricing (interest rates and fees), and product development. Works collaboratively and consultatively with senior management and with product and channel managers to achieve Deposit/Transaction goals. Resources to do the job require a sound and proven leadership ability, effective written and verbal communication skills, strong and proven analytical ability, strong relationship skills, the demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, and effective and consistent management capability. General Direction is received from the Senior Vice President of Member Engagement.
- Develop, execute and manage marketing programs in all channels (on-line, mobile, branch, phone) relating to deposit/transaction product acquisition, retention, utilization and cross-sell.
- Create a coherent product pricing strategy including periodically setting rates and fees.
- Innovate and research new product development as related to deposit and transaction accounts.
- Provide annual business plan direction for deposit products and set and execute against product outcome goals.
- Keep abreast of deposit product marketplace to ensure fit and value of Alliant products.
- Define, set vision of, and execute initiatives driving towards "World Class" competency in deposit and transaction marketing.
- Develop and manage annual budget for deposit/transaction marketing functions.
- Responsible for deposit/non-credit transaction product P&Ls
Performance Management Responsibilities:
- Apply great management practices in leading an engaged workforce as defined by Q12 Gallup process to effectively deliver the value of this function.
- Provide a structural and consistent approach to ensure that individual development plans are in place, performance management is consistent, performance management process is respected and followed, and coaching and feedback are provided on a regular and dynamic basis.
Completion of a Masters degree in Marketing and minimum ten years of experience including 5+ years in a marketing/product management role. The position requires high collaboration and teamwork, excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. Prior experience with financial products is necessary.