The successful candidate in this position is responsible for a variety of administrative tasks within ATM and Payment Operations. Work involves routine difficulty in processing member requests received via the mail and fax. Resources to do the job require reliance on knowledge of credit union procedures and policies. Immediate supervision is received from the Supervisor of ATM & Payment Operations.
- Reviews, organizes and distributes daily department faxes.
- Processes mail in deposits and loan payments by encoding and imaging all checks.
- Encodes and images checks received from local branches and other departments at headquarters.
- Responsible for daily maintenance of the remittance processing system
- Documents daily withdrawal transaction usage of Credit Union ATMs.
- Continually monitors communications to ensure optimum uptime of all ATM’s within Alliant network.
- Follows up with appropriate vendor for service of any ATM malfunctions.
- Monitors accuracy levels of Alliant’s surcharge free networks.
- Maintains accuracy of ATM information on Alliant’s public website and Compass.
- Reviews and approves checks in Ensenta.
- Makes appropriate adjustments for returned items submitted via WAVE.
- Ensures proper holds are placed according to Federal Regulation CC.
- Responsible for accurate timely preparation of the Federal Reserve Cash Letter for delivery and deposit to the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Assists with special projects as assigned in ATM and Payment Operations.
- Responds to inquiries presented by internal customers via the phone queue while maintaining or exceeding agreed upon Service Level Agreements.
- Reviews and replies to daily emails within established 2-hour time frame.
- Researches and responds to member correspondence within 1 business day.
- Provides timely response to department voice mail requests.
- Participates in weekly team meetings.
- Provides ATM and Payment Operations support.
- Supports training initiatives by visiting telephone service center and branch locations as needed.
- Supports training initiatives by participating in ‘job shadow’ program for Credit Union employees to spend time in the department.
High school graduate (college preferred) and one to two years experience in data-entry, customer service, general office/clerical work; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Good written and verbal communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and independently. Basic computer skills working with Excel, Word and navigation of the Internet.