Alliant Credit Union, the 7th largest credit union in the nation, is seeking a Branch Lending & Product Specialist for our service center located at San Francisco International Airport. The successful candidate will be responsible for floating between three other branches: San Mateo, Oakland and the San Francisco. The position will be responsible for increasing sales for the credit union through loan origination, product sales, mortgage referrals and deposit accounts to successfully achieve individual and team production goals.
Duties and responsibilities of the position will include:
- Coordinates branch telemarketing program and functions as lead for outbound calling initiatives (minimum of twice monthly).
- Manages a prospect list.
- Assists the Branch Manager in the development of branch/regional sales promotions and events.
- Prospects locally for new community partnerships to generate new member lending and deposits.
- Plans and participates in local car sales and direct lending shows. Partners with Community Relations Team to develop new community partnerships in the assigned market.
- Delivers sales presentations and facilitates financial seminars.
Lending and Customer Service:
- Opens deposit accounts and recognizes cross-sales opportunities.
- Originates loan applications and provides leads to mortgage and investment partner channels.
- Participates in development, testing, and training of new products and services.
Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance or a related field and minimum two years experience in financial services or sales; or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Business-to-Business sales experience preferred. Ability to sell face to face and via the telephone, demonstrates the ability to grow business through branch telemarketing initiatives. Demonstrates the ability to consistently achieve and exceed branch product lending goals. Must successfully complete annual underwriting certification and complete annual mortgage and equity product training and evaluation. Must complete certification on retirement accounts within first year of employment. Excellent presentation and communication skills. Must successfully complete Balance seminar certification program and demonstrate the ability to design and deliver PowerPoint presentations. Strong coaching and leadership skills required. Ability to mentor new loan officers and stimulate overall productivity in the assigned service center. Up to 20% travel and some evening and weekends required.