The incumbent in this position is responsible for managing daily operation and business development strategy within an assigned branch area. In collaboration with the National Manager, the Branch Manager develops market-based strategies to expand the Credit Union's business, while attracting and developing a high performing team of branch associates to service and support area members. Branch Managers must demonstrate the ability to lead and influence direct reports to provide the highest level of member advocacy and to grow member relationships through a consultative approach to sales and service. Resources to do the job require comprehensive knowledge of Credit Union products, policies, and procedures as well as advanced skills in the areas of performance management, sales coaching, and business to business partner acquisition.
- Branch Sales & Service Leadership
- Community Business Development
- Performance Management
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree and minimum five years management experience in a credit union or banking environment; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Previous business development experience required
- Demonstrates entrepreneurial behavior and the ability to generate new business opportunities through cold-calling and face to face networking.
- Must demonstrate a successful track record of creating and managing branch sales strategies, then meeting or exceeding, individual and team objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to create, customize and deliver presentations to internal and external business partners.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products required.
- 30% travel, some evenings and weekends required.