In this Branch Member Services Representative / Teller position:
- You will provide face-to-face service to credit union members and be responsible for opening new accounts and processing all financial transactions on member's accounts: deposits, payments, contributions, withdrawals, transfers, loan advances, disbursements and product and service maintenance.
- You will be empowered to evaluate member's financial needs and recommend appropriate credit union products and services.
- You will also be involved in the loan origination and underwriting process.
- Participates in new membership drives and events including outside of normal business hours
- High School graduate (college preferred)
- Minimum of two years experience in banking, customer service and/or sales.
- Good computer skills and basic financial mathematics.
- Prior experience working in a financial institution preferred.
- Some evenings and weekends required.