The Business Development Project Manager will be responsible for internal project initiatives as they relate to Select Employee Groups (SEG) acquisition and development. The Project Manager will also oversee Business Development's CRM, SLAs, and Marketing projects and partnerships. In addition, the Project Manager will be responsible for departmental reports, insuring efficient, concise, and accurate communication of Business Development activities to identify best practices and opportunities for improvement. The incumbent will be responsible for driving initiatives that will increase acquisition and SEG development efforts towards goal, while identifying process improvements and fiscal efficiencies.
The incumbent in this position will build partnerships with internal stakeholders, identifying opportunities for additional collaboration to support our overall business priorities and Service Mission. General supervision is received from the Sr. National Manager of Business Development.
• Identify potential SEGs within our target market, and provide sales leads to team.
• Provide oversight of all aspects of internal SEG on-boarding and departmental collaboration.
• Oversee all SEG event planning; insuring Service Vision is supported as part of the overall initiative.
• Create presentations and reporting as needed.
• In addition, identify and support initiatives to increase transparency and support collaboration with internal partners.
• Develop and monitor marketing strategies and promotional activities within Select Employee Groups (SEGs) to create consistency, maximize effectiveness, and meet business objectives.
• Oversee all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
• Responsible for oversight of marketing collateral and promotional items, supporting sales strategies and needs.
• Responsible for managing the communication of ACU's ancillary products and services to employees, members and SEG groups.
• Assist in the development of an annual marketing plan for Business Development.
Operates a variety of office equipment such as fax, copier and personal computer. Requires proficiency in Power Point and project planning.
Adhere to and ensure compliance of all business transactions with policy and process of the Bank Secrecy Act Ensures compliance with all applicable state and federal laws, company procedures and policies. Maintains integrity and ethics in all actions and conversations with or regarding credit union members and their accounts; complies with Privacy Act directives.
• Completion of a Bachelor's degree in Business or Marketing Communications and a minimum of 3-5 years of relationship or partner management experience; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Minimum 3-4 years experience in developing, organizing and coordinating marketing activities, projects and strategies.
• Background and experience in financial retail marketing preferred.
• Proficiency with Sugar or Salesforce CRM system, Excel, and Power Point.
• Excellent oral communication, business writing, and professional presentation skills.
• Must have disciplined time management and organizational skills.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications required.
• Up to 10% travel may be required.