Duties and responsibilities of position will include:
- Responsible for the development and maintenance of small accounts/select employee groups (SEG) of 250-2500 employees and total assets of $5 to $10 million. Develops and executes programs in SEG relationships to grown balances.
Responsible for the development of Credit Union promoters inside each assigned SEG. Primary point of contact is at the local HR/on-boarding level within the SEG organization. Acts as the key communication liaison between Alliant and SEG, ensures SEG contact needs are addressed and day to day account support is provided. Supports Business Development Coordinating and National Account Managers in facilitating Set for Success Financial Seminars, Supports the Business Development Coordinating and National Account Managers in the Benefit Enrollment Programs.Manages and supports assigned projects creatively. Responsible for developing and executing annual account relationship plan for assigned locations.
- Develops annual SWOT analysis with correlating action plan. Drives execution while monitoring results compared to plan. Modify action plans as needed to deliver results.Collaboratively communicates client advocacy efforts interfacing with internal departments such as operations, marketing, lending, branches, etc. Differentiates Alliant from other credit unions. Acts as the client and members advocate.
- Drives results while delivering high service, cost effectively: managing time, travel, budget and expense account.
Responsible for SEG reporting and account reviews; internally and externally, including activities documentation and action plan development within ACT database.
- Launches new SEGs. Collaborates with Business Development Managers/colleagues to launch and meet new member balance growth targets assigned.
Works collaboratively with Business Development coordinating Manager to ensure consistent and effective SEG Management.
Identifies new opportunities within assigned SEGs and works collaboratively with BD Manager on new business plans.
Facilitates growth in balances of existing member SEGs.
- Develops HR literacy while remaining current on developing on-boarding tools and mediums. Demonstrates influence and consulting skills. Ability to write simple business plan incorporating review of marketplace, customers, competition, CBA with financial result forecast, marketing concept. Relationship building skills. Ability to conduct formal meetings with corporate management. Excellent business writing, oral communication and professional presentation skills. Disciplined time management and superb organizational skills.
Computer and systems knowledge: Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, and Project. Proficiency in live Webinars and Podcast presentations, CRM tools, and evolving internet mediums. Proficiency in ACT or CMM databases preferred.
Suggested training and experience: Completion of a Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field and 2-5 years experience in business - to - business sales and/or relationship management; or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Up to 70% travel required.