The incumbent in this position is a key member of Alliant's Senior Executive Team and is responsible for overseeing all functions and activities of lending for the Credit Union. The incumbent in this position strategically leads and directs Alliant's retail and wholesale mortgage portfolio and commercial and consumer lending portfolios to ensure high levels of credit quality and risk. Resources to do the job require sound and proven leadership ability, effective verbal communication skills, strong and proven analytical ability, strong relationship skills, the demonstrated ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, and effective and consistent management capability. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Lending Responsibilities include the development and implementation of comprehensive strategies for the credit union's lending functions.
Leadership Responsibilities include developing and delivering a vision of strategic and operating plan initiatives that establish meaningful direction for projects, goals, priorities and activities.
Performance Management Responsibilities include applying great management practices in leading an engaged workforce.
Suggested training and experience:
- Completion of a Bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of and experience in establishing and directing lending functions and activities a must.
- Must have experience in overseeing multiple lending portfolios to secure balance of risk and business need.
- Deep familiarity with a variety of lending concepts, practices and procedures.
- Must have collaborative approach to problem solving, team building, and managing cultural component of the organization.
- Demonstrated track record of coaching and developing a strong and capable management.