One-Time Loan… for that One-Time Purchase
If there is a large purchase on your horizon or you’re suddenly faced with a significant and unexpected expense, such as a large tax or college tuition bill, an Alliant Home Equity Loan might be right for you.
- Take a one-time draw on the equity in your home
- Borrow up to 80% of the equity in your home*
- Repayment terms of 5, 10 or 15 years
- Fixed rate and payment for the life of the loan
- Available in the following states
Alliant’s Home Equity Loan features several attractive benefits that save you time and money.
- Fixed rates as low as 5.500 to 6.500% APR
- No closing costs, application or annual fees*
- Quick approval process
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value upon qualification**
- Potential tax savings – the interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Convenient automatic payment option
- Best of all, we offer competitive rates
|Loan Type||APR(%)||Payment Per $1,000|
|5-Yr. Fixed (60 months)||5.500||19.11|
|10-Yr. Fixed (120 months)||6.000||11.11|
|15-Yr. Fixed (180 months)||6.500||8.72|
APR = Annual Percentage Rate.
*Except in the state of Texas.
**The maximum applies to all states in which Alliant offers home equity products except the following states (where the maximum LTV is 75%): AZ, FL, MI and NV. $1,000 fee on loans over $250K.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose between the different equity products?
Each type of product has specific advantages. For example, the Home Equity Line of Credit gives you the flexibility to only use the funds on an “as-needed” basis, like a checking account. Our Home Equity Loan gives you a one-time draw, which can be especially useful for a large initial purchase. Talk to an Alliant Home Equity Specialist to find the loan that's right for you.
Why should I get a home equity loan?
From time to time, everybody has unexpected expenses, cash shortfalls or large purchases to make. Instead of cashing in stocks or investments that can increase in value over time, you can use the equity in your home to open an Alliant Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) or Home Equity Loan. You’ll get a low interest rate, flexible terms and low monthly payments too.
How much equity in my home do I need to get an Alliant Home Equity loan?
The amount of equity you currently have in your home will be one of the factors that determine the credit limit or loan amount. Consult with an Alliant Home Equity advisor for more information.
Check our fee schedule.