Foster Care to Success (FCS) formerly Orphan Foundation of America (OFA) serves thousands of foster teens across the U.S., focusing on those who are “aging out” of the foster care system.
FCS helps foster teens become successful adults by:
- Awarding grants and scholarships for higher education
- Providing care packages, mentoring and internships
- Raising awareness of the challenges faced by youths leaving the foster care system
- Creating opportunities for citizens, business and civic organizations to volunteer
A Win-Win Opportunity
Members of FCS are eligible to join Alliant Credit Union and experience the Alliant Advantage – better than bank rates on savings and loans, plus 24/7 member service and account access online, on the phone and at ATMs.
By making a $10 or greater donation to Foster Care to Success (FCS), you will become a member of FCS, receive literature and other information from FCS, and qualify to join Alliant. Applicants must also meet other eligibility requirements for Alliant membership. FCS does not sell its member’s information to any third party.
How to join
- After you have become a member of FCS, use our online membership application.
(International Membership? Read more.)
- On the eligibility page select “I belong to the following association or organization”
- Select “Foster Care to Success” from the drop-down menu
- Follow the instructions to complete the application