Phishing Messages - April 15, 2013
Apr 16, 2013
- Online security, avoiding scams
Traveling with your credit card II
Mar 28, 2013
- Last week, we gave you a few tips so your credit and debit cards are safe while you travel. Because this it is almost spring break season, we thought you would enjoy a few more:
Tip of the Week
Mar 20, 2013
- If you are in the market for a new vehicle, doing your research to find the best time of year for vehicle pricing can help save you a bundle. Another way to save is by watching market interest rates for vehicle loans.
Mar 20, 2013
- If your winter wardrobe is wearing thin but you don't have the finances to beef it up, visit your local thrift store.
Congresswoman visits financial literacy class conducted by Alliant
May 09, 2013
- Jan Schakowsky, U.S. Representative for Illinois’ 9th Congressional District, visited Algonquin Middle School in Des Plaines, IL on Wednesday, May 1st to observe a class on Checking and Savings accounts.
Alliant Credit Union Named to Companies That Care Honor Roll Again This Year
Apr 18, 2013
- CHICAGO, IL (Date, 2013)- Alliant Credit Union (http://www.alliantcreditunion.org), America's sixth largest credit union based on asset size, was recently named to the 2013 Honor Roll of Center for Companies That Care (http://www.companies-that-care.org). This is the second straight year Alliant has been selected, according to the credit union's President & CEO David Mooney.
2012 – Another Big Year for Alliant Civic Affairs
Jan 23, 2013
- Established in 2004 to formalize Alliant Credit Union's commitment to community service and charitable causes, the Civic Affairs Committee now consists of 24 dedicated Alliant employees who volunteer their time and talents to an array of programs and events. In 2012, Civic Affairs once again arranged opportunities for the credit union and its employees to assist the community and charities. During the year, Civic Affairs planned and coordinated numerous helpful initiatives for causes that support needs related to education, financial literacy, healthcare, poverty, and more.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Donate Shoes for Stuff for the Poor
Nov 08, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union's Civic Affairs Committee sponsored a Shoe Drive to assist poor people in Africa. During this very successful program, many generous Alliant employees donated 465 pairs of gently used shoes that were given to Stuff for the Poor, a non-profit organization based in Schaumburg, Illinois.