Alliant Credit Union announces launch of “Money Matters” blog
Nov 26, 2013
- Beginning today, Alliant Credit Union will share financial literacy and money management articles and tips on its new “Money Matters” blog on the News section of the Alliant website.
2013 Members Scholarship winners
Sep 25, 2013
- Alliant recently selected five members to receive $2,000 each in this year’s Members Scholarship Program. They were among nearly 200 applicants evaluated on their academic performance, community involvement, personal goals and what Alliant means to them.
Tip of the Week
Mar 20, 2013
- If you are in the market for a new vehicle, doing your research to find the best time of year for vehicle pricing can help save you a bundle. Another way to save is by watching market interest rates for vehicle loans.
Mar 20, 2013
- If your winter wardrobe is wearing thin but you don't have the finances to beef it up, visit your local thrift store.
Alliant Credit Union adds Google “Save to Drive” functionality to Alliant Online Banking
Oct 01, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union announces the addition of Google’s “Save to Drive” functionality into Alliant Online Banking. Developed with assistance from Business Data, Inc. (BDI), Alliant’s provider for eStatements and eTaxes, this technology will make it possible for Alliant members to save their Alliant account statements and tax forms directly to a secure location on Google Drive with the click of a single button.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Donates $200,000 in 2013 Fiscal Year
Sep 17, 2013
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation donated approximately $200,000 to charitable causes during its recently completed Fiscal Year 2013, announced Foundation Chairman and Alliant Credit Union President & CEO Dave Mooney.
Alliant Civic Affairs Aids Community Organizations in 2013
Sep 26, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union’s Civic Affairs team, made up of volunteers from Alliant’s Chicago headquarters, has worked diligently in 2013 to raise funds and recruit volunteers for a variety of worthy charities in the communities where Alliant employees live and work.
2012 – Another Big Year for Alliant Civic Affairs
Jan 23, 2013
- Established in 2004 to formalize Alliant Credit Union's commitment to community service and charitable causes, the Civic Affairs Committee now consists of 24 dedicated Alliant employees who volunteer their time and talents to an array of programs and events. In 2012, Civic Affairs once again arranged opportunities for the credit union and its employees to assist the community and charities. During the year, Civic Affairs planned and coordinated numerous helpful initiatives for causes that support needs related to education, financial literacy, healthcare, poverty, and more.