Alliant Civic Affairs Aids Community Organizations in 2013
Sep 26, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union’s Civic Affairs team, made up of volunteers from Alliant’s Chicago headquarters, has worked diligently in 2013 to raise funds and recruit volunteers for a variety of worthy charities in the communities where Alliant employees live and work.
2012 – Another Big Year for Alliant Civic Affairs
Jan 23, 2013
- Established in 2004 to formalize Alliant Credit Union's commitment to community service and charitable causes, the Civic Affairs Committee now consists of 24 dedicated Alliant employees who volunteer their time and talents to an array of programs and events. In 2012, Civic Affairs once again arranged opportunities for the credit union and its employees to assist the community and charities. During the year, Civic Affairs planned and coordinated numerous helpful initiatives for causes that support needs related to education, financial literacy, healthcare, poverty, and more.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Donate Shoes for Stuff for the Poor
Nov 08, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union's Civic Affairs Committee sponsored a Shoe Drive to assist poor people in Africa. During this very successful program, many generous Alliant employees donated 465 pairs of gently used shoes that were given to Stuff for the Poor, a non-profit organization based in Schaumburg, Illinois.
Alliant’s Foundation Donates Nearly $200,000 in FY 2012
Aug 20, 2012
- For the third consecutive fiscal year since being established in mid 2009, Alliant Credit Union Foundation donated approximately $200,000 during its recently completed FY 2012.
Alliant Assists Charities with Successful Civic Affairs Initiatives
Aug 16, 2012
- Chicago based Alliant Credit Union's Civic Affairs Committee has planned and coordinated several successful charity and community events this year, according to Alliant President and CEO David W. Mooney. In fact, committee members were recently recognized by Mr. Mooney for these programs. At a recent employee meeting, he praised Civic Affairs members for outstanding volunteer efforts resulting in large donations and other assistance for worthy causes.
Alliant’s Foundation Makes $40,000 Grant for Financial Dignity
Aug 01, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union Foundation announced a $40,000 grant for Operation HOPE, which promotes financial literacy and economic opportunity nationwide.
The Prescott-Alliant Partnership
May 18, 2012
- The Prescott-Alliant partnership is unique because it nestles a personalized community in a digital age. It rests on a foundation of shared values that we know both Alliant and Prescott hold dearly. We share values of service, commitment, teamwork, and problem-solving. Enacting our partnership and making it flesh and blood takes people, personalities, and teamwork that overcome obstacles. It's a personalized community in a digital age.
Alliant Holds Super Bowl Chili Day for Bears Care Charity
Feb 17, 2012
- Alliant Holds Super Bowl Chili Day for Bears Care Charity.Former Bears standout James “Big Cat” Williams Judges Chili Cook-off.
2011 Alliant Civic Affairs Programs Assist Charities and Communities
Feb 10, 2012
- During the year, Civic Affairs planned and coordinated nearly 20 helpful initiatives for worthy causes that support needs related to education, financial literacy healthcare, poverty, and more.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Donate Food and Supplies for Northwest Suburban Chicago Residents
Jan 04, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union Chicago area employees recently completed a Holiday Food Drive to benefit northwest suburban Chicago residents needing assistance.