Organizing Financial Paperwork
Dec 31, 2013
- Learn a six-step system to manage and organize your financial paperwork for the coming year.
Check writing tips
Dec 24, 2013
- Tips for how to write checks to avoid processing glitches and better protect yourself from fraud.
Physical checks: To use or not to use
Dec 19, 2013
- Despite the downward trends in the use of paper checks, DepositAccounts.com explains that there are some benefits that may convince you to hold on to your checkbook a bit longer.
Which type of personal loan is right for you?
Dec 18, 2013
- What are the three major types of personal loans and how can you know which one is right for you? NerdWallet reviews the basics and pros/cons of personal loans.
Buyer beware: Too-good-to-be-true “FREE” offers
Dec 12, 2013
- Be wary of "free" offers that sound too good to be true, because often, they are!
Is too much debt stressing you out at work?
Dec 10, 2013
- Jean Chatsky shares tips on how to leave your financial stresses at home and out of your office.
6 Easy Ways to Save Money on Home Repairs
Dec 05, 2013
- Learn six ways to save on home improvement projects, from Sara Collins of NerdWallet.
Pie chart budget
Dec 03, 2013
- Learn how to break down your family budget pie-chart style, dedicating percentages for housing, debt replayment, transportation, savings and other living expenses.
Yours, mine and ours accounts
Nov 26, 2013
- Jean Chatzky's tips on how couples can develop a three-tiered approach to managing money and spending to maintain both autonomy and harmony.
Six ways to winterize your home
Nov 26, 2013
- Learn six ways to winterize your home.