Alliant Lends a Hand to Those Impacted by Severe Storms and Tornadoes in Oklahoma
May 22, 2013
- To help our members and employees of partner organizations cope with the financial repercussions of this disaster, Alliant offers Disaster Relief Loans and payment assistance for those with existing Alliant Loans.
Phishing Messages - April 15, 2013
Apr 16, 2013
- Online security, avoiding scams
Traveling with your credit card II
Mar 28, 2013
- Last week, we gave you a few tips so your credit and debit cards are safe while you travel. Because this it is almost spring break season, we thought you would enjoy a few more:
It pays to be a member of Alliant – $240 a year (or more)
Mar 27, 2013
- The Alliant Advantage is more than just a slogan. The average Alliant member earns a financial benefit of $240 per year (and the average household, $456) for doing business with Alliant Credit Union - compared to doing business with a bank, according to a national economic study prepared by the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
Traveling with your credit card
Mar 21, 2013
- Before you hit the road for a big vacation, be sure to take proper precautions so your credit and debit cards are safe while you travel.
What’s your financial IQ?
Mar 07, 2013
- Want feedback on how smart you are about money? Alliant can help. Our free 10-minute financial quiz provides a reality check.
Member Highlight – Rosemary Argus
Jan 17, 2013
- Rosemary Argus has a long history of community service in Des Plaines, IL and she currently holds the role as Executive Director for Des Plaines Community Foundation. For at least 8 years she has held this position, but she is no stranger to the Des Plaines community.
Notice of Members’ Annual Meeting
Jan 16, 2013
- Notice is hereby given that the Members' Annual Meeting of Alliant Credit Union will be held...
Your 2012 IRS Tax Forms Are Available Online
Jan 07, 2013
- 2012 IRS Tax Forms, 1099-INT, 1098, 1099
Don’t let the Grinch (or credit card ID thieves) spoil your holidays
Dec 03, 2012
- Winter holidays are traditionally a time of festivities and gift giving, often paid for with a credit card. Participating in the season's hustle and bustle can be great fun, unless you experience a certain criminal kind of hustle - credit card fraud.