Phishing Messages - April 15, 2013
Apr 16, 2013
- Online security, avoiding scams
Traveling with your credit card II
Mar 28, 2013
- Last week, we gave you a few tips so your credit and debit cards are safe while you travel. Because this it is almost spring break season, we thought you would enjoy a few more:
It pays to be a member of Alliant – $240 a year (or more)
Mar 27, 2013
- The Alliant Advantage is more than just a slogan. The average Alliant member earns a financial benefit of $240 per year (and the average household, $456) for doing business with Alliant Credit Union - compared to doing business with a bank, according to a national economic study prepared by the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
Traveling with your credit card
Mar 21, 2013
- Before you hit the road for a big vacation, be sure to take proper precautions so your credit and debit cards are safe while you travel.
What’s your financial IQ?
Mar 07, 2013
- Want feedback on how smart you are about money? Alliant can help. Our free 10-minute financial quiz provides a reality check.
Member Highlight – Rosemary Argus
Jan 17, 2013
- Rosemary Argus has a long history of community service in Des Plaines, IL and she currently holds the role as Executive Director for Des Plaines Community Foundation. For at least 8 years she has held this position, but she is no stranger to the Des Plaines community.
Notice of Members’ Annual Meeting
Jan 16, 2013
- Notice is hereby given that the Members' Annual Meeting of Alliant Credit Union will be held...
Your 2012 IRS Tax Forms Are Available Online
Jan 07, 2013
- 2012 IRS Tax Forms, 1099-INT, 1098, 1099
Don’t let the Grinch (or credit card ID thieves) spoil your holidays
Dec 03, 2012
- Winter holidays are traditionally a time of festivities and gift giving, often paid for with a credit card. Participating in the season's hustle and bustle can be great fun, unless you experience a certain criminal kind of hustle - credit card fraud.
2012 National Education Program winners
Nov 07, 2012
- Nearly 100 students submitted entries in Alliant's 2012 National Education Program. The young scholars harnessed their imaginations - as well as a variety of media - to respond to the questions "What Do I Want to be When I Grow Up?" and "How Can a Computer Enrich My Education?"