Alliant Credit Union Forms Charitable Foundation
Jul 01, 2009
- Alliant Credit Union, among America’s largest credit unions with over $6.4 billion in assets and more than 250,000 members nationwide, recently established the Alliant Credit Union Foundation.
Why dividend rates change
Jun 30, 2009
- The ongoing economic storm has sent shock waves through every financial institution in the world.
Member Services Notice: New vendor for Alliant checks
Jun 24, 2009
- The next time you order Alliant checks, they will come from our new check vendor, Harland Clarke.
Deposit Insurance Increase Extended
May 22, 2009
- On May 20, 2009, President Barack Obama signed the Helping Families Save Their Homes act into law, the bill that extends the higher $250,000 deposit insurance coverage through 2013.
Alliant First Quarter 2009 Financial Performance
May 04, 2009
- Alliant Continues To Grow, Absorbs NCUA Special Charges
Education Financing Program Press Conference at Alliant (Video)
Apr 23, 2009
- Through the program, Alliant and 11 other large Illinois credit unions will invest nearly $100 million to finance federally-backed, low-interest student loans.
NCUA Takeover of Two Corporate Credit Unions
Mar 22, 2009
- Alliant & Member Deposits Are Safe, Sound & Secure
“Making Home Affordable” Program
Mar 05, 2009
- Alliant makes owning your home more affordable.
Get your tax refund faster
Feb 20, 2009
- Have it deposited directly into your Alliant checking or savings account.
Wondering Why Dividend Rates Change?
Dec 23, 2008
- A brief explanation why our rates change and what it means for Alliant Credit Union members.