Alliant Credit Union announces launch of “Money Matters” blog
November 26, 2013 | Alliant Credit Union
Beginning today, Alliant Credit Union will share financial literacy and money management articles and tips on its new “Money Matters” blog on the News section of the Alliant website.
Money Matters will include informative articles on personal finance topics written by Alliant’s own subject matter experts and by experts from a variety of outside sources. The groups collaborating with Alliant to provide their financial insights and advice include the following companies:
- SavvyMoney, sharing insights from their Director of Education and personal finance expert and bestselling author, Jean Chatzky;
- GreenPath Debt Solutions, advising on credit management and debt reduction;
- Datatrac, certifying deposit and loan rates that outperform the market;
- DepositAccounts.com, recommending ways to optimize savings and deposit accounts;
- NerdWallet, providing number crunching and advice on a variety of financial topics.