Want to Develop a Plan for your Finances? Do it today online for free – with SimpliFi
October 01, 2009
Developing a comprehensive financial plan for yourself and your family has never been easier – thanks to SimpliFi, an online financial planning tool that Alliant now provides free to members.
SimpliFi is an easy-to-understand, easy-to-use tool that can help you sort through your current financial situation and strategize actions to realize your financial goals. It’s safe and secure – plus, it’s fun.
Learn more about SimpliFi. You’ll meet and interact with Sophie, an animated, talking virtual financial advisor. She’ll provide you with simple instructions to guide you through the financial assessment and planning process.
It only takes 20 minutes initially to get your account up and running. You can accomplish this in one sitting or over time – SimpliFi will save your input so if you log off, you can start again where you left off.
Once you set up your account, you’ll be empowered to:
- Benefit from having all your online data aggregated in one place, so you can keep track of your credit cards, mortgages, bank balances and brokerage accounts
- Determine what actions you can take now to bolster your current finances
- Develop a spending plan that enables you to attain your goals – not just manage your transactions
- Sharpen your goals and think through how to save and invest to realize them. (To help you achieve your retirement goals and other financial dreams, SimpliFi will detail how much you need to save over a specified period of time and recommend types of investments to consider)1
- Easily update and monitor your progress
To take advantage of SimpliFi, you don’t have to enter any sensitive financial account information, such as credit card or checking account numbers. You’ll just need to input approximate balances. To keep on track with your plan, it’s recommended that you log in to SimpliFi at least once every three months to update your progress.
Ready to develop your financial plan? Access SimpliFi today.
© 2009 Alliant Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.