What’s your financial IQ?
March 07, 2013 | Alliant Credit Union
Want feedback on how smart you are about money? Alliant can help. Our free 10-minute financial quiz provides a reality check.
Take our self-administered quiz at www.alliantcreditunion.org and you'll get
- a score on how well you're doing financially
- a score for your financial literacy
- an immediate, personalized report that includes tips on how to boost your financial IQ and how to use Alliant financial wellness resources to maximize your financial well-being
Note: your quiz results will be tabulated anonymously and Alliant will not collect any information to identify you.
Alliant designed this quiz to discover how well Americans are doing financially and how we may help improve their situations. We sent the quiz to 1,000 randomly selected employed individuals in September 2012. Then, to measure how well Alliant members compare against this national "average," we also sent the quiz to 1,000 of our members in November 2012.
We discovered that Alliant members enjoy, on average, a financial wellness score that's 19% higher than the national average. And that our members, on average, have a financial literacy score 11% higher than the national average.
We also found that majority of participants share the same top three financial goals:
- To save for retirement
- To build up an emergency savings account
- To pay off credit card debt
So, are you ready to compare your financial savvy against the "average?" Click here to take the quiz.
© 2013 Alliant Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.