Your 2012 IRS Tax Forms Are Available Online
January 07, 2013 | Alliant Credit Union
Your 2012 IRS forms for your Alliant accounts are now available to download through Alliant Online Banking. Please note that if you are receiving your statements online you will not be getting a copy of your tax forms in the mail.
Available for download:
- 1098 Mortgage Interest - Home Equity/FICS*
- 1098-E Student Loan
- 1099-INT Interest Income**
- 1099-C Cancellation of Debt
- 1099-Q Education Savings Account Distributions
- 1099-SA HSA Distributions
- 1099-R Traditional Roth, SEP Distributions
To access and download your forms in Alliant Online Banking, follow these steps:
- Select Statements & Tax Forms under Account Options in the right navigation
- Select Download next to the 2012 IRS form
- Repeat step 2 for each form being downloaded
Members who do not receive electronic statements will have their tax forms mailed by January 31, 2013.
* If total interest on your Alliant mortgage(s) in 2012 is less than $600, a 1098 will not be issued.
** If total dividends earned on your Alliant savings account(s) in 2012 is less than $10, a 1099 will not be issued.
© 2013 Alliant Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.