Alliant Credit Union Selects LPL Financial to Assist Expansion of Retirement and Investment Services
Jan 02, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union, America's sixth largest credit union in assets, announced that it is now partnering with LPL Financial, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer, based on total revenues.
Alliant Credit Union Employees and Foundation Assist United Airlines “Fantasy Flights”
Jan 12, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union employee volunteers and Alliant Credit Union Foundation provided assistance to charity related Fantasy Flights held during December at major airports across the country.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Announces Winners Of Social Media Charity Campaign
Nov 07, 2011
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation announces the results of the Make It Count social media charity campaign.
Alliant Credit Union Announces Financial Tip Of The Week Contest
Nov 02, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union announces a contest related to its Tip of the Week program called Money Matters.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Pull A Cargo Jet To Raise Money For Special Olympics Illinois
Oct 21, 2011
- Two teams of 20 employees each from Chicago-based Alliant Credit Union recently participated in the 2011 Plane Pull to benefit Special Olympics Illinois, held at Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport.
Employers & Employees See A Growing Need For Financial Literary Training In The Workplace
Oct 18, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union releases a white paper to help employers evaluate whether basic financial training is right for their organization and how best to implement it.
Alliant Credit Union Forms Commercial Lending Department
Sep 06, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union recently expanded its loan offerings by adding a Commercial Lending Department.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Launches Social Media Charity Campaign
Sep 01, 2011
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation launches a social media charity campaign to give $40,000 in grants to several charities based on votes received.
Alliant’s Foundation Donates $200,000 In Fiscal Year 2011
Aug 26, 2011
- After donating approximately $200,000 to various charities and educational organizations during its first fiscal year (FY 2010), the Alliant Credit Union Foundation granted an additional $200,000 in FY 2011 ended on June 30th.
Members of Alliant Credit Union Donate Money to help Foster Youth
Jun 30, 2011
- Throughout April 2011, display materials in Alliant Service Centers nationwide asked for member donations to assist foster students with college living expenses. Contributions helped raise over $10,500.