Alliant Credit Union Foundation Donates $200,000 in 2013 Fiscal Year
Sep 17, 2013
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation donated approximately $200,000 to charitable causes during its recently completed Fiscal Year 2013, announced Foundation Chairman and Alliant Credit Union President & CEO Dave Mooney.
Alliant Credit Union and BPW Foundation to Offer Financial Literacy Program for Women Veterans
Jun 04, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union and Business and Professional Women’s (BPW) Foundation are partnering to offer free financial education, employment counseling and related services to U.S. women veterans and military spouses, announced Alliant’s President & CEO David Mooney. “This new Financial Literacy Support Program is designed to promote and facilitate economic stability and prosperity,” he added.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Donate Clothing to Goodwill
May 31, 2013
- Employees of Alliant Credit Union recently contributed to Alliant’s 6th Annual Spring Fling Clothing Drive, resulting in the donation of thousands of gently used clothing items to Goodwill.
Congresswoman visits financial literacy class conducted by Alliant
May 09, 2013
- Jan Schakowsky, U.S. Representative for Illinois’ 9th Congressional District, visited Algonquin Middle School in Des Plaines, IL on Wednesday, May 1st to observe a class on Checking and Savings accounts.
Alliant Credit Union Named to Companies That Care Honor Roll Again This Year
Apr 18, 2013
- CHICAGO, IL (Date, 2013)- Alliant Credit Union (http://www.alliantcreditunion.org), America's sixth largest credit union based on asset size, was recently named to the 2013 Honor Roll of Center for Companies That Care (http://www.companies-that-care.org). This is the second straight year Alliant has been selected, according to the credit union's President & CEO David Mooney.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Donates Nearly $200,000 in 2012
Jan 24, 2013
Alliant Credit Union Beats the Banks in Customer Satisfaction
Jan 03, 2013
- When it comes to customer satisfaction, Alliant Credit Union beats the banks, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Based on 2012 ACSI benchmark findings, Alliant's satisfaction rating of 82 on a 100 point scale is significantly better than the bank national average of 77. Alliant is even further ahead when compared with America's four largest banks, whose customer satisfaction scores range from 66 to 74.
Alliant Credit Union Selects LPL Financial to Assist Expansion of Retirement and Investment Services
Jan 02, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union, America's sixth largest credit union in assets, announced that it is now partnering with LPL Financial, the nation's largest independent broker-dealer, based on total revenues.
Alliant Credit Union Employees and Foundation Assist United Airlines “Fantasy Flights”
Jan 12, 2012
- Alliant Credit Union employee volunteers and Alliant Credit Union Foundation provided assistance to charity related Fantasy Flights held during December at major airports across the country.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Announces Winners Of Social Media Charity Campaign
Nov 07, 2011
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation announces the results of the Make It Count social media charity campaign.