Alliant Credit Union Named to Companies That Care Honor Roll
Apr 28, 2014
- Alliant Credit Union was recently named to the 2014 Honor Roll of Center for Companies That Care in recognition of its socially responsible workplace practices and active community involvement.
Alliant Credit Union Offers Scholarships and Computer Gift Awards
Apr 10, 2014
- Alliant Credit Union will award $2,000 scholarships to five members through its 12th annual Members Scholarship Program, and will award computer gift cards to nine young members through its 10th annual National Education Program.
Alliant Receives Award for Helping Women Veterans Begin Again
Mar 31, 2014
- Alliant Credit Union has received the Business and Professional Women’s (BPW) Foundation Innovative Programming Award for its strong commitment to provide financial literacy resources for women veterans, military/veteran spouses and others.
ExpressJet to participate in Alliant Credit Union’s Financial Wellness Program
Jan 07, 2014
- Alliant Credit Union announces that ExpressJet, the world’s largest regional airline, has signed on to offer its 9,000 aviation professionals the opportunity to participate in Alliant’s Financial Wellness Program.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Holds 2013 Annual Meeting
Dec 16, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union Foundation recently held its Annual Meeting for fiscal year 2013, reviewing the past year's activities and electing board members for the upcoming fiscal year.
Alliant Credit Union adds Google “Save to Drive” functionality to Alliant Online Banking
Oct 01, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union announces the addition of Google’s “Save to Drive” functionality into Alliant Online Banking. Developed with assistance from Business Data, Inc. (BDI), Alliant’s provider for eStatements and eTaxes, this technology will make it possible for Alliant members to save their Alliant account statements and tax forms directly to a secure location on Google Drive with the click of a single button.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Donates $200,000 in 2013 Fiscal Year
Sep 17, 2013
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation donated approximately $200,000 to charitable causes during its recently completed Fiscal Year 2013, announced Foundation Chairman and Alliant Credit Union President & CEO Dave Mooney.
Alliant Credit Union and BPW Foundation to Offer Financial Literacy Program for Women Veterans
Jun 04, 2013
- Alliant Credit Union and Business and Professional Women’s (BPW) Foundation are partnering to offer free financial education, employment counseling and related services to U.S. women veterans and military spouses, announced Alliant’s President & CEO David Mooney. “This new Financial Literacy Support Program is designed to promote and facilitate economic stability and prosperity,” he added.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Donate Clothing to Goodwill
May 31, 2013
- Employees of Alliant Credit Union recently contributed to Alliant’s 6th Annual Spring Fling Clothing Drive, resulting in the donation of thousands of gently used clothing items to Goodwill.
Congresswoman visits financial literacy class conducted by Alliant
May 09, 2013
- Jan Schakowsky, U.S. Representative for Illinois’ 9th Congressional District, visited Algonquin Middle School in Des Plaines, IL on Wednesday, May 1st to observe a class on Checking and Savings accounts.