Mar 20, 2013
- If you are in the market for a new vehicle, doing your research to find the best time of year for vehicle pricing can help save you a bundle. Another way to save is by watching market interest rates for vehicle loans.
Mar 20, 2013
- If your winter wardrobe is wearing thin but you don't have the finances to beef it up, visit your local thrift store.
Jan 22, 2013
- If you currently hold a balance on your credit card, you may be paying a higher interest rate than you need to. Alliant offers a free balance transfer with the VISA® Platinum and Platinum Rewards Cards, along with rates as low as 0% APR1 for qualifying members. This way, you will save money every month on interest without paying a fee to transfer your balances.
Jan 15, 2013
- Have you recently switched financial institutions or changed primary account numbers? If so, be sure to check all of your online payments and update with the new account information.
Dec 18, 2012
- While many websites will still claim to certify Holiday delivery, be sure you aren't getting gouged on the shipping fees.
Dec 11, 2012
- The Holidays leave everyone on a budget and while sparkled, shiny papers may be alluring they will cost you a pretty penny! Save this Holiday season by getting creative with the way you wrap your gifts.
Dec 04, 2012
- This holiday season buy smaller gifts to save money: Gift Cards! Using websites like Gift Card Granny and Restaurants.com you can purchase gift cards for less than face value, saving you a bundle!
Nov 27, 2012
- While the Holiday buzz is in the air, be sure to keep a close eye on your credit card account activity online. Accidental charges can happen anytime, with the holiday season being the easiest time to make extra charges.
Nov 20, 2012
- Will you shop for bargains on Black Friday, November 23? If so, expect plenty of company. Since 2005, Black Friday (the day after Thanksgiving), has emerged as the busiest shopping day of the year. It's when many major retailers open their doors in the wee hours of the morning or at the stroke of midnight (or even on the evening of Thanksgiving Day) to lure in shoppers with the bait of deeply-discounted merchandise.
Nov 13, 2012
- We're sure you are hearing lots of sniffles and sneezes around the office right now, cold and flu season is getting started! Do your best to stay healthy so you don't have to miss a day of work - especially if your paid time off is limited or expired.