Sign your loan online, get your funds faster
To make it easier to sign your consumer loan and to get your loan funds faster, we offer members the option of signing their loan (Auto, Student, Unsecured) electronically, online, using DocuSign.
- DocuSign is an electronic signature web-based software, which allows contract signers to provide an e-signature to contract documents.
- DocuSign simplifies the signature process, saves paper, and cuts the time until disbursement. The signatures are legally binding, so we can fund your loan as soon as the contract has been e-signed.
You’ll also be able to download a copy of your loan documents on demand, during or after the signing process. And, all parties will be notified by email when the loan documents have been signed by all parties.
How to sign your loan using DocuSign
- Click the “Review Your Documents” link in your email invitation to review and sign your loan documents.
- A prompt will appear asking you to enter your name, address, last four digits of your social security number and date of birth; after entering, press Submit. You will then be asked six identity verification questions for second level authentication purposes.
- Agree to the Consumer Disclosure form by clicking the check box next to I Agree. Adopt a signature by clicking the checkbox next to I Adopt then click Continue to view and sign your document.
- Start the signing process by selecting Start on the upper left of the document. Guided signing will navigate you through the document to help you complete all required information.
- To sign or initial the document, click on the Stick-e Tab to place your signature.
- Once you have completed all required information, click Complete Signing.
- You will be redirected to a page that allows you to print or download the document. The sender will be notified that the document is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is DocuSign?
DocuSign is an electronic signature web based software, which allows contract signers to provide an e-signature to contract documents.
Why Sign Electronically?
We offer members the option of signing their loan (Auto, Student, Unsecured) electronically, online, using DocuSign, to make it easier and faster for member loans to be funded, and it saves time, paper, printing and postage cost.
Do you still offer printed loan documents, offline closing?
Yes, we continue to allow member to sign loan documents in paper form at our service centers or through the mail.
What happened to the old “open-end” loan process?
Due to changes in regulations, we no longer offer open-end loans. The only significant change is that members will be required to sign loan documents prior to funds disbursal and all applicants must consent to pull credit for each application. To facilitate this change, we have introduced the electronic signature option making it easier to review and sign loan documents and get loan funds faster.
What happens if I’m having a problem with the electronic signature process?
There is technical support available online; in addition, you’ll be able to call your loan officer with questions.
What device can I use to sign my documents online?
You can electronically sign your documents using any computer, tablet or a smart phone with an internet connection. PDF reader Acrobat® or similar software may be required to view and print PDF files.