Leverage the Value of Your Home.
Life throws a few curve balls, but you’ve got some equity in your home to help you handle home repairs, unexpected expenses or buy that must-have item. A Home Equity Line of Credit from Alliant gives you the piece of mind and spending power you need at a moment’s notice.
- Rates as low as 4.000% APR
- Revolving line of credit means you have the flexibility to borrow funds as you need them, up to your credit limit
- Interest rate adjusts annually and is based on the Prime Rate plus or minus a margin
- Term of 15 years
- As you pay back principal, the funds become available to use again
- Available in the following states
Alliant’s Home Equity Line of Credit features several attractive benefits that can save you time and money.
- No closing costs, application, appraisal or annual fees
- Quick approval process
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s value upon qualification*
- Potential tax savings — the interest may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor)
- Convenient automatic payment options
- Free checks for easy access to your home equity funds
Best of all, we offer competitive rates.
*The maximum applies to all states in which Alliant offers home equity products except the following states (where the maximum LTV is 75%): AZ, FL, MI and NV. $1,000 fee on loans over $250K.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose between the different equity products?
Each type of product has specific advantages. For example, the Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) gives you the flexibility to use the funds on an “as-needed” basis. Whereas the Home Equity Loan gives you a one-time draw, especially useful for a large initial purchase. Consult with an Alliant Home Equity specialist to find the loan that’s right for your situation.
Why do I need a home equity loan?
From time to time, everybody has unexpected expenses, cash shortfalls, home repairs or large purchases to make. Instead of cashing in stocks or other investments that may increase in value over time, you can use the equity in your home to open an Alliant Home Equity Line of Credit or Home Equity Loan. You’ll get a low interest rate and the flexibility of low monthly payments too.
How much equity do I need in my home to open an Alliant Home Equity account?
The amount of equity you currently have in your home will determine the credit limit or loan value. Consult with an Alliant Home Equity specialist to determine your estimated credit limit or loan value amount.
Check our fee schedule.
Overall Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) RatingWrite a Review
Please remember this is a public form so you should not share account numbers, personal information, or any other nonpublic information. If you need assistance with a specific product or service, please contact member support at 800-328-1935 or via security email via Online Banking.