Alliant Credit Union Foundation Launches Social Media Charity Campaign
Sep 01, 2011
- The Alliant Credit Union Foundation launches a social media charity campaign to give $40,000 in grants to several charities based on votes received.
Alliant’s Foundation Donates $200,000 In Fiscal Year 2011
Aug 26, 2011
- After donating approximately $200,000 to various charities and educational organizations during its first fiscal year (FY 2010), the Alliant Credit Union Foundation granted an additional $200,000 in FY 2011 ended on June 30th.
Members of Alliant Credit Union Donate Money to help Foster Youth
Jun 30, 2011
- Throughout April 2011, display materials in Alliant Service Centers nationwide asked for member donations to assist foster students with college living expenses. Contributions helped raise over $10,500.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Continues Financial Assistance for Worthy Causes
Jun 10, 2011
- After donating approximately $200,000 to various charities and educational organizations during 2010, Alliant Credit Union Foundation is on course to contribute a similar amount this year, announced Foundation Vice President and Alliant Credit Union Chief Investment Officer Wayne Rosenwinkel.
Alliant Credit Union Merges Continental Federal Credit Union
Feb 07, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union, based in Chicago, Illinois, announced that it has completed its merger with Tempe, Arizona based Continental Federal Credit Union.
Alliant Credit Union Introduces New Online Banking System
Oct 29, 2010
- Alliant Credit Union introduces new Online Banking that provides members around the world with an improved, updated, online banking and bill pay service.
Alliant Credit Union Celebrates 75th Anniversary
Oct 26, 2010
- On October 26 Alliant Credit Union celebrated its 75th Anniversary at its headquarters in Chicago and additional locations in the Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco Bay and Washington, DC areas.
Alliant Credit Union Employees Pull Hard For Special Olympics Illinois
Oct 21, 2010
- A team of 20 employees from Chicago-based Alliant Credit Union recently participated in the 2010 Plane Pull to benefit Special Olympics Illinois.
Alliant Credit Union and Continental Federal Credit Union to Merge
Sep 02, 2010
- Alliant Credit Union, based in Chicago, Illinois, announced today that it has reached an agreement with Continental Federal Credit Union of Tempe, Arizona to merge operations following recent approvals from each institution’s Board of Directors.
Alliant Credit Union Foundation Donates to United Airlines “Operation North Pole” Charity Event
Dec 03, 2009
- Alliant Credit Union Foundation, a not-for-profit charitable organization established by Chicago based Alliant Credit Union, recently made donations to assist in "Operation North Pole", a United Airlines holiday charity event.