Avoid Late Fees with Automatic Loan Payment
If you have an Alliant loan or even a loan at another qualifying financial institution, you can sign up for Automatic Loan Payment to ensure timely and safe payments.
- Make your monthly Alliant loan payments through payroll deduction or automatic transfer from your Alliant checking or savings account.
- Set up Bill Pay on Alliant Online Banking to make payments for loans at other institutions
- Loan payment will be automatically deducted from the account you specify.
- Relax, knowing your payment is received on time - no more late fees!
Automatic Loan Payments from Alliant make saving time and money easy!
- Save money on stamps and envelopes
- Save time - forget about writing out checks and putting them in the mailbox
- Save on potential late fees - Automatic Loan Payments are always on time
- Manage your loan bills on “auto pilot”
- Protect your credit rating by ensuring prompt payments
And you may qualify for a reduced loan rate when you elect to pay your Alliant loan with Automatic Loan Payment.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do Automatic Loan Payments work?
If you have an Alliant loan, you can opt for Automatic Loan Payments, which will electronically transfer funds from the Alliant account specified to your loan account. Choose from payroll deduction (qualified Alliant select employee groups only), automatic transfer from another account at Alliant, or electronic payments from another institution via ACH.
How can I be sure an Automatic Loan Payment is made?
You can always access and verify Automatic Loan Payment transactions 24/7 via Alliant Online Banking.
Can I use Automatic Loan Payment for loans I have at other financial institutions?
Yes, Alliant Online Banking offers FREE Bill Pay where payments can be set up as a one time or re-occurring payments.
How do I get a reduced rate on my Alliant loan with Automatic Loan Payments?
You may qualify for a reduced interest rate on your loan by selecting an automatic payment option when you apply for your loan. For more information, talk to an Alliant loan specialist.