Get Peace of Mind and Instant Access to Funds
For immediate access to your paycheck, sign up for the free, convenient, time saving option of Direct Deposit.
- Eliminate the need to stand in line or make an extra trip to cash your paycheck
- Automatically deposits your entire net paycheck into the Alliant account you specify
- Direct Deposit is also available on other recurring checks, including:
- Social Security
- Some pension funds (check with your pension fund provider)
- U.S. Government
Enjoy the Benefits of Direct Deposit
- Reduced risk of check fraud and lost or stolen checks
- Instant access to funds - you don’t have to wait for your payroll check to clear
- Timely deposit of your paycheck, even when you’re away from your office or place of employment
- Online access to funds also available via Alliant Online Banking
To sign up for Direct Deposit, check with your Human Resources department to see if your company offers Direct Deposit. Provide your employer or other payor institution with the Alliant Routing & Transit/ABA# (271081528) and your Alliant 14-digit checking account number or 10-digit savings account number and account type.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I required to sign up for Direct Deposit?
No, Direct Deposit is optional. If you prefer, you can continue to receive a paper check for your salary or other recurring checks.
How does Direct Deposit help minimize risk?
Direct Deposit is a secure transaction. Unlike paper checks that may be susceptible to check fraud, or can be lost or stolen, Direct Deposit ensures that your paycheck or recurring deposit is deposited via secure electronic transaction.
What is the fee for Direct Deposit?
There is no fee for choosing the Direct Deposit option. The service is complementary to Alliant members.