Access to your Money is Just a Phone Call Away
Alliant’s Self Service Telephone (SST) system makes it easy to manage your money, monitor your transactions and get things done 24/7.
Manage and Monitor Your Finances
- Review VISA® ATM/Check Card and Convenience Card transactions
- Verify account, credit card and loan balances
- Obtain loan account information, such as available credit, payment amount and due date
- Verify payroll postings, deposits and cleared checks
Get Things Done
- Make payments on credit cards and loans
- Activate your ATM/Check Card
- Report and block ATM/Check Card use if your card is lost or stolen
- Request a Stop Payment on a check written from your Alliant checking account
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make withdrawals1 and line of credit advances
Alliant SST: 773-462-2100 or 800-482-5328.
1 Funds cannot be withdrawn or transferred in or out of IRAs.
How Self Service Telephone (SST) Works
- Alliant’s Self Service Telephone (SST) system is an easy to use audio response system.
- You can access Alliant SST using any touchtone or cellular phone.
- SST is menu driven, which means as you make transactions, the system will prompt you each step of the way.
- SST and your touchtone phone allow you free 24-hour access to your Alliant accounts.
- You must have an SST PIN to access the system. You can manage your SST PIN by logging in to Alliant Online Banking or by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7).
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a fee to access Alliant Self Service Telephone (SST)?
No, there is no fee to access Alliant SST. However, there may be fees depending on the type of transaction that you complete using SST. For example, making a Stop Payment on an Alliant check is subject to a fee.
How do I access the Alliant SST?
You make your call from any touchtone phone. You will be prompted for your SST PIN to access your account information and make transactions.
How do I create a new SST PIN?
If you do not have an SST PIN, you can create one by logging in to Alliant Online Banking or by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7).
What if I forgot my SST PIN?
If you have forgotten your SST PIN, you can update it by logging in to Alliant Online Banking or by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7).