Volleyball Tournament Raises Money For Schools
Aug 12, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union employees raised money for local schools by holding its 6th Annual Alliant Employee Volleyball Tournament.
Alliant Assists Charities with Spring ’11 Civic Affairs Initiatives
Jun 14, 2011
- Alliant Credit Union’s Civic Affairs Committee planned and coordinated several springtime charitable initiatives, which received outstanding support from Alliant employees and provided assistance to worthwhile charities.
2010 a Banner Year for Civic Affairs
Feb 11, 2011
- Strong Support from Alliant’s Employees and Foundation Help Make 2010 a Banner Year for Civic Affairs
Alliant Assists Charities with Spring ’09 Civic Affairs Initiatives
May 28, 2009
- Alliant’s Civic Affairs Committee recently completed two springtime charitable initiatives, which both received outstanding support from Alliant employees and provided assistance to worthwhile charities.
Serving Our Members, Communities and Worthwhile Charities
Jul 01, 2008
- Several years ago Alliant started a Civic Affairs Program to provide a positive impact through helpful projects, employee participation and donations. This program “gives back” to Alliant members, communities and various worthwhile charities.
Civic Affairs Salutes Employees for 2007 Generosity
Nov 08, 2007
- Through the ideas, planning and coordination of committee members, and the excellent support of Alliant employees, several extremely successful Civic Affairs programs have been held for worthwhile causes through the year.
Alliant Announces National Operation HOPE Partnership
Nov 08, 2007
- Alliant has become the first national credit union partner of Operation HOPE, the Los Angeles based non-profit organization that supports economic empowerment through financial literacy.