Alliant Credit Union Foundation Completes First Year of Giving
Sep 07, 2010
- Alliant Credit Union Foundation recently completed its first year of operations as a 501c3 not-for-profit organization.
Alliant Credit Union Wins National Rate and Safety Awards
Aug 06, 2010
- Alliant Credit Union recently received prestigious awards from two authoritative financial institution rating organizations.
Did you know you’re an owner of Alliant Credit Union?
Jun 17, 2010
- Want to tell somebody how credit unions differ from banks? Here’s how.
Earn an A+ in handling your money at college
Jun 10, 2010
- College days, as the saying goes, are the best days of your life. But, to make the most of those days, you may need to take a hard-nosed look at your finances. Consider these pointers. Follow your money flow. Get a handle on your current situation by keeping track of how much you spend on everything.
The price of heating your home is expected to cool
May 27, 2010
- How much can you expect to pay for heating fuel costs this winter?
Check the accuracy of your IRS tax form 5498
May 21, 2010
- If you made a contribution for tax year 2009 or rollover deposit in 2009 to your Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA) or Health Savings Account (HSA), you will receive an IRS form 5498 by May 31, 2010.
Home appraisals more important than ever in today’s market
May 20, 2010
- If you’re looking to refinance, buy or sell a home, welcome to the new make-it or break-it world of home appraisals.
Donation Program at Alliant Credit Union Raises nearly $40,000 for Haiti Earthquake Relief
Apr 09, 2010
- $10-to-$1 Matching Donation Program at Alliant Credit Union Raises nearly $40,000 for Haiti Earthquake Relief.
Adjusting our savings dividend rate
Apr 01, 2010
- The Alliant Board of Directors decided to lower the credit union’s regular savings dividend to 1.50% APY from 2.00% APY, effective April 1, 2010.
Winners of our “It pays to use our online Bill Pay” sweepstakes
Feb 25, 2010
- See who won $1,000, $500 and $250 in our sweepstakes.