Home appraisals more important than ever in today’s market
May 20, 2010
- If you’re looking to refinance, buy or sell a home, welcome to the new make-it or break-it world of home appraisals.
Donation Program at Alliant Credit Union Raises nearly $40,000 for Haiti Earthquake Relief
Apr 09, 2010
- $10-to-$1 Matching Donation Program at Alliant Credit Union Raises nearly $40,000 for Haiti Earthquake Relief.
Adjusting our savings dividend rate
Apr 01, 2010
- The Alliant Board of Directors decided to lower the credit union’s regular savings dividend to 1.50% APY from 2.00% APY, effective April 1, 2010.
Winners of our “It pays to use our online Bill Pay” sweepstakes
Feb 25, 2010
- See who won $1,000, $500 and $250 in our sweepstakes.
Our New Year’s resolutions for you
Jan 27, 2010
- As a new year begins, it’s traditional for people – and businesses – to look ahead and plan how they will make the upcoming year rewarding.
Beware of fraudulent Haitian relief funds
Jan 21, 2010
- Across the world, people have opened up their hearts – and their wallets – to help the victims of the recent Haitian earthquake. Unfortunately, such natural disasters also present an opportunity for swindlers to trick you into donating money to phony relief funds.
Alliant receives award for outstanding performance
Jan 12, 2010
- Alliant Credit Union was recently selected as the winner of a “2009 Best Practices Award”, recognizing the credit union’s outstanding performance in merger integration.
Check the status of your 2009 IRS tax forms
Jan 07, 2010
- By January 8, 2010, the 2009 IRS tax forms for your Alliant accounts will be mailed and available for you to access on Alliant Online Banking with the exception of a few types of tax forms.
Resolved to lose weight in 2010? Great. But, don’t fall for “too good to be true” offers
Dec 29, 2009
- Each year, losing weight is one of the most popular, commendable and challenging New Year’s resolutions that Americans make.
Earn a 2009 tax deduction by prepaying your Alliant mortgage
Dec 01, 2009