Account management made easy
- View current balance and transaction information for all your Alliant accounts, including detailed information for each account (full account numbers, rates, dividends, maturity options, fees and payment details)
- Search your transactions for up to two years
- View check images
- View statement history from the last 18 months
- Open a new account, order checks or apply for a loan
- Receive your quarterly credit score for free2
- Locate which ATMs in our network of 80,000 surcharge-free ATMs3 are nearest you – and which accept deposits
- Make deposits from your home computer and get immediate access to your funds with eDeposit and eDepositPlus4
- Use Alliant’s Personal Financial Management tool to create and manage budgets, track your spending and identify ways to save and meet your financial goals
- Create account alerts to notify you of account activity, such as balance changes, withdrawals and deposits
- Send alerts to multiple emails and email enabled phone
- View rates, fees and disclosures
- View and print application, transaction forms and tax documents (PDFs)
- Download your account transactions to QuickBooks®1, Quicken®1 and Microsoft Money®1
1 QuickBooks and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit. Microsoft Money is a registered trademark of Microsoft.
2 Not all members will have a credit score displayed. Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions on the credit score page for more information.
3 Surcharge-free ATMs include Alliant-owned ATMs and ATMs that are part of the Alliance One, Allpoint, Bank of the West, CO-OP Network, Credit Union 24 CU Here and Publix Presto networks. Transactions performed at other ATMs may be subject to the ATM owners surcharge fee. Not all ATMs accept deposits. Please see our online ATM Locator for a list of ATMs that accept deposits or are surcharge-free.
4 You must meet certain criteria to qualify for eDeposit and eDepositPlus. Alliant eDeposit services provide for immediate access to funds from checks deposited online, up to your available eDeposit limit. Funds deposited to your account may not be available immediately based upon check hold policies. Alliant members who qualify for eDeposit and eDepositPlus will see the “Deposit Checks Online” link on the right side after logging in to Alliant Online Banking. Members who qualify for eDeposit services will be able to enroll immediately.