Taking account access and convenience to a whole new level
eDepositPlus, an innovative service that allows you to deposit checks electronically into your account using your home scanner and eliminates the need to mail checks in the special eDeposit envelope and paying for postage.
- Enroll in eDeposit through online banking by clicking on “Deposit Checks Online”. This will enable access to eDepositPlus.
- Enter the dollar amount of the deposit
- Scan the front and back of your check
- Follow the prompts to complete your deposit
- Repeat this process for additional deposit items
Enjoy immediate access (up to your available eDeposit limit) deposited using eDepositPlus. Funds deposited to your account may not be available immediately based upon check hold policies.
eDeposit gives qualified Alliant members the flexibility to safely and conveniently make deposits online before providing us with an actual checks. And, you gain immediate access to funds deposited using eDeposit, up to your available eDeposit limit.
- Before using eDeposit for the first time you need to have special eDeposit envelopes. An initial supply will be mailed to you after you enroll or you can request them in advance by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7).
- Enroll in eDeposit through online banking by clicking on “Deposit Checks Online”.
- After enrolling and you receive the initial supply of eDeposit envelopes, follow the directions and enter your check deposit information. You will be presented with a Session ID# and receipt for your records.
- Prepare the special eDeposit envelope:
- Complete the eDeposit form
- Write your Session ID# where indicated on the envelope
- Place your deposit items in the envelope
- Drop your eDeposit envelope in the mail within 1 day of your eDeposit session online. (Alliant must receive your deposit within 10 business days of your eDeposit session.)
Order an additional supply of special eDeposit envelopes on the eDeposit page in Online Banking or by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7).
Frequently Asked Questions
When is eDeposit and eDepositPlus available?
Alliant’s eDeposit and eDepositPlus services are available through online banking 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The only exceptions will be during scheduled system maintenance and month-end processing.
When and how do I know if I qualify to use Alliant’s eDeposit services?
You are eligible for eDeposit services if you have an open account in good standing. To enroll in eDeposit services, log in to Alliant Online Banking and go to “Deposit Checks Online” to see if you qualify.
How do I request special eDeposit envelopes?
A supply of special eDeposit envelopes may be requested on the eDeposit page in Online Banking or by calling 800-328-1935 (24/7). You should receive the envelope supply within 2 to 3 days of making your request.
I am using eDeposit, am I required to mail in my deposit item?
You should drop your eDeposit item(s) in the mail within one (1) day of performing your eDeposit. Alliant must receive your deposit within ten (10) business days of your eDeposit session. Be sure to complete the eDeposit form, write in your Session ID# where indicated on the special eDeposit envelope and place your deposit items inside. This does not apply if you are using eDepositPlus.
Can I use my own envelope to mail my eDeposit?
No. Alliant requires that you use the special eDeposit envelope for eDeposit items. Repeated failure to use the special eDeposit envelope for eDeposit items may result in revocation of eDeposit privileges.
How many items can I deposit in one eDeposit session?
You may deposit up to 5 items per session.
Do I need a scanner if I use eDepositPlus?
Yes, a scanner or access to a scanner is required to use Alliant’s eDepositPlus service.
How soon do I have access to my eDeposit funds?
You gain immediate access to funds, up to your available eDeposit limit or eDepositPlus check hold policy.
What are the system requirements for eDepositPlus?
|eDeposit Scanning Application||Your Scanning Application|
|Operating System||Windows: 2000, XP SP2, Vista||Any modern OS (OS X, Linux, etc.)|
|Browser||Internet Explorer 6 and higher||Any modern browser (Safari, Firefox)|
|Scanner||Any twain-compatible scanner. Almost all scanners are twain-compatible. Be sure to install and test your scanner before making your first web deposit|