High School Students: Tips for Paying for College
Apr 17, 2014
- Are you a high school student looking forward to attending college? Here are some tips from NerdWallet to help you pay for your upcoming college costs.
The cost of debt on your health
Apr 15, 2014
- Learn about the affect that financial stress and debt can have on your health, and get tips from Jean Chatzky on how to lessen this stress.
The Chatzky hierarchy of savings needs
Apr 08, 2014
- Jean Chatzky shares advice: how should you prioritize different types of savings?
You may already be covered
Apr 01, 2014
- If you’re buying a new appliance or electronic device, you may want to think twice before purchasing a service plan or extended warranty coverage.
Choosing the Right Retirement Savings Vehicle
Mar 27, 2014
- How to find the right retirement savings vehicle to meet your needs.
The financial cost of disorganization
Mar 25, 2014
- Being disorganized costs you not just time, but money. Jean Chatzky shares a method for taming the paper monster.
Stay safe on the Internet
Mar 20, 2014
- Learn tips on keeping your personal and financial information secure online.
How to pay together and stay together
Mar 18, 2014
- Jean Chatzky advises on how to reduce marital conflict related to finances with a "pay together, stay together" approach.
Health Savings Accounts: not as foreboding as they seem
Mar 13, 2014
- Health Savings Accounts are not as foreboding as they seem. DepositAccounts explains the basics of HSAs and outlines their benefits.
How much do I need to save for (cars, houses, vacation, etc)?
Mar 11, 2014
- Jean Chatzky on how to estimate a savings goal for emergencies and as you save for a house, a car, college or retirement.