Need Help with Online Banking? Login Here

If I lose my credit or debit card, what should I do about Apple Pay™?

If you lose your physical credit or debit card, you should immediately inform Alliant that your card is lost so we can cancel it and send you a replacement card. You will no longer be able to use the lost card in Apple Pay™ after the card is canceled. After you receive your replacement card, you will need to add that new card into Apple Pay by entering your payment details into the Passbook form or by taking a picture of the new card with your device.

Not Finding an Answer

Submit a question to support.